Welcome to the Ellis Harvest Home
We will close for the season October 31st at 6pm
Sat. 10 am -10 pm
Sun. 10 am – 6 pm
Weekdays by appointment only
There are big pumpkins, little pumpkins, white pumpkins, warty pumpkins, carving pumpkins, decorative pumpkins and pie pumpkins, – they even have pumpkins grown just for the hull-less seeds! If you just want one carving size pumpkin or several tons of pumpkins they’ve got what you need.
The Corn MAZES are the traditional back and forth around the corner maze designs built in or around a new theme each year. The the walking paths are about four feet wide and tilled to make for a reasonable walking surface. Flashlight corn mazes adventures can be experienced on Saturday nights! Getting lost and found takes on a whole new meaning when you can’t see very well!
In addition to the pumpkin patch, a big part of the fun centers on the yard. There is a hay maze, pedal tractors, a rope spider web, and corn boxes. For those of you with a destructive itch there is a corn cannon and tomato launcher! There is also bean bag toss, pumpkin tether ball, a concession stand, and a petting zoo to boot.
Ellis’ Harvest Home is the perfect setting for fall birthday parties, church youth groups and 4-H groups to get together for some group fun.
June through October there is plenty of farm fresh produce to be had: tomatoes, sweet corn, peppers (especially hot peppers), cucumbers, green beans, lettuce, spinach, chard and kale to name a few. They also have a small herb garden where we grow oregano, thyme, basil, chives and more. For details and contact info, check out ellisharvesthome.com
- Ages 5 and up $10 a person
- Ages 4 and under Free with an adult
- Groups of 10+ $8 a person 5 and up
- Admission to just the yard: $4 ages five and up
- We gladly accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards
- Hay maze spider web corn boxes
- Petting zoo, kittens and dogs
- Tomato launchers and corn cannon
- Pumpkin Tether Ball
- Wyoming and Nebraska corn hole games
- Food and Drinks at the “Red Barn Café”
- Crafts and Value Enhanced Items from local venders